22 November 2010

December Crafting Goals

I want to dive back into the world of arts and crafts.
My quick construction paper crafts last week have me wanting to craft more!
Here are 2 things I'd like to make next month...

Christmas-Themed Paper Lollies
I found this tutorial for making patriotic ones. They are absolutely adorable and I would really like the try to give my friends' home a little holiday cheer. They're a bunch of guys and don't mind me decorating a bit!

Apron
I'm starting to cook a little more, and I'd like to make myself a cute apron! I found this list of free apron patterns/tutorials. None of them are exactly what I'm looking for, but with a little help from my sew-savvy mom I am sure I can create what I'm looking for!
I'd like an apron with full frontal cover because I can be a little messy. Pockets are a must. I'd like to add some frill too, if possible! And I should probably line it too, since I know just how messy I can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment