11 November 2010

frustrated

i have been frustrated lately. nanowrimo fell through, i'm having difficult keeping up with school (only one more week until the quarter ends though), i haven't been getting nearly enough sleep, and work seems to have consumed all my work/sleep time.

oh. and my little sister is in the hospital. luckily she made it through her 6 hour surgery just fine, but now she's working on recovering. she'll be in the hospital another 4-7 days and then she'll come home. she won't be able to move much though, I think she'll be out of school another 5-6 weeks after she gets home. yikes >.<

i need to keep my eyes on the big picture: it's not that bad and it will get better.
plans to make it better:
-visit my sister
-have an indoors picnic with the boyfriend
-buckle down & study
-write about my frustrations

i don't mind nanowrimo falling through, i needed to make time for other things (like schoolwork and my job). those two other things are way more important to me than a writing competition right now. maybe i'll add a page once a week!

school is just getting difficult because it's crunch time. after tomorrow (friday) at midnight i will feel a lot better. then it's onto final week, which is next week, and then i get a one-week break! and after that i start with a totally new set of classes :)

sleep will come. i'm sure i'll sleep a lot this weekend and in the next two weeks. in the hierarchy of importance it just falls kinda low at the moment.

i need a job to pay for my car insurance, my gas money, snow tires, engine oil change, food, etc. i don't enjoy giving up my work and sleep and play time to stand around folding clothes and ringing up purchases, but i really need the money. oh well! i enjoy childrens department more than jewelry- there is always something to do now! and that makes the time pass by much faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment